Website Rules and Regulations
1. Rooms are available for guests at 15:00.
2. Guests must vacate their rooms at 11:00 (Sun. – Thurs.) or at 10:00 (Fridays and on the eve of holidays) or at 18:00 (Sat.).
3. Payment can be made only with cash or a credit card (up to three payments without interest).
4. A minimum of 2 nights must be reserved on weekends, holidays, and vacations unless a different agreement has been reached.
5. Pets are not allowed in the rooms or on the premises.
6. Smoking inside the cabins is forbidden.
7. In the area surrounding the cabins specific designated areas have been created for the use of outdoor grills. Using an outdoor grill anywhere else is forbidden.
8. Cooking, grilling, and frying are forbidden inside the cabins.
9. Swimming in the river is forbidden. The river does not have a lifeguard. Guests can swim in the pool at the Sports Center (during opening hours).
10. The swimming pool at the Sports Center provides towels. Towels should not be removed from the cabins. At Sahne you are expected to use your own towels.
11. In order to enable all of our guests to rest we have designated quiet hours. We ask that you not play music (using speakers) or make excessive noise outside of the cabins between 23:00 and 7:00.
12. To the east of the cabins and to the west of the cabins are residential areas. All of the possessions inside these homes or around these homes and in their yards (including fruit trees) is private property. Guests are not allowed to trespass on or use private property.
13. Fishing is allowed only in the portion of the river that is opposite the cabins. We request that you receive a detailed explanation from the front desk about fishing before going out fishing.
14. The Country B&B and all of its services are designated only for the guests of the B&B. Inviting guests is forbidden, both to the cabins and to all of the surrounding services the B&B provides for its guests, whether it is for free or for any kind of benefit.
15. Nir David Country B&B has the right to remove a guest from the premises if he or she does not uphold these rules and regulations, or any part of them. Nir David B&B has the right to remove such a guest without reimbursing this guest or compensating him in any way.
16. Nir David Country B&B has the right to change the rules and regulations of this site from time to time without updating its users in advance. Nir David Country B&B will post its new conditions on its website. The new rules and regulations will take effect on the date on which they are posted.
17. The Country B&B is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings while you stay here. Please keep your belongings safe.
The following services, and these services alone, are included in the services received by guests of Nir David’s Country B&B:
a. Sleeping arrangements and one kosher breakfast for every guest listed in the reservation
b. Use of the heated swimming pool and the gym during opening hours
c. A discount on the entrance fee to Sahne
d. Fishing in the river in the places where this is allowed. (Fishing rods are not provided.)
1. The means of purchase: The process of purchase through our website will be made using a credit card.
2. While purchasing services through the website and making a reservation the user will need to enter his or her personal details (henceforth “details of purchase”). The owners of the site and/or they who operate the site and/or any of the owners and/or any of its managers and/or any of their employees – are not responsible for any mistakes made by he or she who makes the purchase, whether it be through mistyping a detail regarding the reservation or a mistake regarding any service ordered through the website. Nir David’s Country B&B will not be held responsible in any way for a case in which the details of purchase are not registered in the system and/or for any technical problem and/or other problems that prevent the user from purchasing services through the website.
3. Entering fake details of purchase is a crime and charges will be filed against anyone who types in fake details, including filing a civil lawsuit for damages incurred to the website, the managers, and/or any of the owners, and/or any of the administrators, and/or any of their employees.
4. Nir David’s Country B&B will avoid, to the degree that is possible, from passing on the personal details of its guests to third parties. The exception to this rule includes instances when we are obligated to do so by court order or if we face the threat of charges (civil or criminal) be filed against us because of actions the guest chose to undertake while staying at our site. In these cases Nir David’s Country B&B assets it right to pass on the personal information of a guest to the party who claims they have been harmed by this guest or according to the court order.
5. The guest declares that he is aware of the fact that when entering the details of his purchase he will be included in Nir David’s Country B&B’s database. Nir David’s Country B&B asserts its right to use purchase details for the purpose of improving its services that it offers to users of the website and for contacting a user through regular mail, email and any other form of communication and for matching the website to the personal preferences and needs of the user. Nir David’s Country B&B will not will not pass on to other parties information that may identify the user personally without receiving the user’s permission in writing and in advance, except in the cases mentioned in clause 4 (Ibid).
6. A reservation will be made on the website through the use of a credit card. After entering the credit card details a message will be sent to the email of the user confirming the registration of the reservation. This message should be printed and be brought to the front desk of Nir David’s country B&B, in order to confirm your reservation.
In order to avoid misunderstandings we wish to make it clear that reservations are made only based on vacancies and confirmations of reservations will be made only after a representative of Nir David’s Country B&B has written back to the user and confirmed his reservation. Without confirmation, a reservation does not obligate Nir David’s Country B&B to provide services.
7. Prices presented on the website are in New Israeli Shekels and include VAT (Value Added Tax).
8. Nir David’s Country B&B asserts its right to change the conditions of receiving reservations and the prices of stays at any time. Reservations that have already been made and confirmed will be honored at the price it was made.
1. The conditions listed below are based on Israeli consumer protection laws and these are the conditions upon which we will act, if you choose to cancel your reservation.
2. The right to cancel: If, for any reason, you will be interested in cancelling your reservation you will be able to do so 14 days after purchasing the reservation or after receiving documentation (the later of the two). This will be honored only if the cancellation is made at least 7 business days before your reservation date.
3. Cancellation Fee: In such a case the full sum of your purchase will be returned to you via your method of payment within 7 days, while a cancellation fee of 5% (of the total paid) will be deducted or a 100 NIS deduction – whichever is lower.
4. Cancellation Method: We hereby make it clear that a cancellation announcement is considered valid only in writing. An oral announcement of cancellation is not valid. The cancellations announcement can be sent via fax (fax number: 972-4-6488772) or via email (email: [email protected]) or via a letter sent to Nir David’s Country B&B (zip code: 10803). Nir David’s Country B&B will confirm the receiving of the announcement of cancellation in writing. If the announcement of cancellation is received on a day that is an Israeli holiday – the day of cancellation will fall on the first following work day.
5. Cancellation within a time frame that is not protected by law: In cases when the cancellation is made over 14 days after the reservation was made and/or less than 7 business days before the date of the stay the following rules will apply:
a. In case of cancellation up to 30 days before your stay – a cancellation fee of 10% of the total sum will be deducted from your refund.
b. In case of cancellation up to 72 hours before your stay – a cancellation fee of 30% of the total sum will be deducted from your refund.
c. In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before your stay – a cancellation fee of 50% of the total sum will be deducted from your refund.
d. In case of cancellation 24 hours or less before your stay – a cancellation fee of 100% of the total sum will be deducted.
Even in the case mentioned in clause 6 above, the refund provided, after the deduction mentioned above, will be made within 7 days of the cancellation announcement in writing and through your method of payment.
6. Nir David’s Country B&B asserts its right to close the site or to change the accommodations from time to time including – the structure, the furniture and equipment, the aesthetics, the range and availability of the services and content offered, and any other aspect of the site and its operation. All of these changes can be made without notifying the user in advance. The user declares that he will not make any claim and/or demand and/or lawsuit towards Nir David’s Country B&B regarding these matters.
Additional details about the Country B&B site can be found on this website.
We want to emphasize:
1. The user declares, confirms and agrees that the information presented on the website and/or in any part of the website is the exclusive private property of Nir David’s Country B&B, that Nir David’s Country B&B asserts its rights upon all of the copyrights of this information and/or any part of this information.
2. The user obligates himself to use the information presented on the website only for his own personal use. The user obligates himself not to copy, photograph, print, publish, post, sell, transmit or publicize the information presented on the website, and/or in any part of the website without the written consent of Nir David’s Country B&B in advance, except for non-commercial personal use of this information.
3. The user declares confirms and agrees that the logo and the commercial signs that are presented on site belong to Nir David’s Country B&B. All of the rights on the site – without exception – belong solely to Nir David’s Country B&B.
4. The user hereby declares that he understands that the use of the website could endanger him and that he alone is fully responsible for every and any use of the website and/or the information presented in the website. The information presented on the website is there for the personal use of the user alone. Use of this information, including any reliance upon this information, is the responsibility of the user alone.
5. The user declares that he understands that the pictures presented on the website are posted for the sake of illustration alone, and that their might be differences between the photos and the site itself in reality.
6. The information presented on the website is “as is”. Nir David’s Country B&B is not responsible for matching the information on the website to the needs of the user and is not responsible towards the user if the user is unable to use this information for any reason. The user alone will be held responsible for the way in which he uses this information.
7. Nir David’s Country B&B does everything it can so that the information presented on the website will be as correct and exact as is possible, however the information presented is not capable of being a full or detailed analysis of all of the topics it lists. The information presented is only general and partial. Nir David’s Country B&B will not be held responsible for any mistakes presented on its website.
8. Nir David’s Country B&B will not be held responsible for any damage, discomfort, loss, expense or distress that might be caused to the user or to his belongings or to a third party, directly or indirectly, due to entering the website and using the content offered by the website and/or related to the information presented, including (but without excluding the general statement just mentioned) as a result of the following:
a. A delay in receiving information due to busy telephone lines.
b. A disruption (including: a mistake, inexactitude, omission or dated information) as a result of a disruption and/or a breakdown in the communication lines, hardware or software used by the computer systems of the user, Nir David’s Country B&B or for any other reason.
c. A revealing of information about the user to any third party as a result of the user’s use of the website of Nir David’s Country B&B and/or his entry into the website and/or the user’s means of information security.
9. Nir David’s Country B&B will not be held responsible for illegal activities undergone by any user of the website of any other party that is not within the control of Nir David’s Country B&B.
10. Nir David’s Country B&B will not be held responsible for changes that have been conducted to the information by anyone other than Nir David’s Country B&B.
11. Nir David’s Country B&B is not responsible for a mistake made by a user in typing in the reservation information, including – a mistake of the date, age and/or number of guests, number of rooms and any other service that is ordered through the website.
12. For the convenience of the user of the website of Nir David’s Country B&B, the website might, from time to time, include links to other sites on the internet. Nir David’s Country B&B will not be held responsible for the information that appears on linked websites, or for the validity of this information or for its legality. Nir David’s Country B&B in not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to a user and/or his belongings, as a result of the use of, or reliance upon information and/or content that appear on websites that the user has reached through links placed on Nir David’s Country B&B’s website.
13. Nir David’s Country B&B asserts its right to close the website and change it from time to time. These changes may include matters regarding: structure, content, aesthetics, range and availability of the services and content offered, and any other aspect of the site and its operation. All of these changes can be made without notifying the user in advance. The user declares that he will not make any claim and/or demand and/or lawsuit towards Nir David’s Country B&B regarding these matters.
We welcome come you as our guests
And we will depart as friends.